1.01.2009

Hola Bastards

Welcome to Soothing Soul Suckers.  

The intention of this blog is to talk about, listen to and obey the subliminal messages in music.  I hope those of you you stumble upon this blog enjoy the never ending quest for music as much as I do.

I do a radio show on KGLT located in Bozeman, MT.  KGLT is an independent station that serves Bozeman, Helena and Livingston in southwest Montana.  Independent means that I can play whatever the hell I want within FCC regulations.  You can tune in to my show online at www.kglt.net every other Friday from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. MST.  There is also a link to previous playlists available for you to view for my show as well as all the other shows.  

I specialize in music that acts as the soundtrack to the residue LSD that still floats around my brain.  I imagine my audience as acid casualties, captive second shift workers and pissed off bluegrass fans.  Judging from the calls I get I'm probably not too far off.

I will be posting music and videos of my favorite tunes as soon as I figure out how the hell this blog shit works.

Here is my initial shot across the bow.

Boris-Flower Sun Rain

From the Japanese version of Smile.  Not quite as good as the one on the U.S. version but still good enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment